ASNOA University's Virtual Roadshow
As with many other organizations, we are limiting non-essential travel in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. As a result, we are moving the Epic Road Shows to the internet! Log on and join us from the safety and comfort of your couch, no additional travel required!
Day One will focus on hot-button topics like:
- Interactive Data is the New Oil
- Accurate Reports- get the end results you want
- Creative Marketing Automation Campaigns
- Managing Renewals
- Never have outstanding commissions
Take some time to get up and stretch, maybe grab a snack or two!
The final hour of the roadshow is dedicated to growing your book. We will cover topics like:
- Using information, you already have, to increase sales
- Import – Market to those prospects
- Enter your policies ~ Outstanding Commissions
- Cross-sell opportunities
- Conversation with carrier reps ~ know their product
- Continue to learn “Knowledge Increases Revenue”
These resources can help your agency increase revenue and expand your appetite!
Day Two is dedicated to identifying nonproductive habits, and learning how to change them!
- Cleaning up bad habits
- Using 1 system to manage BOB
- Stop spending money when you don’t have to
- Streamline your Epic workflow
- Using Profit Centers to track Producer sales
Time for a quick break!
In the last hour, we'll go over techniques to improve your daily workflow and give you more cross-selling opportunities!
- Day to Day office workflow
- Managing your emails
- Marketing opportunities within your agency
- Social Media
Starting our last day off with a BANG, we will give you a rundown of the newest Epic features like:
- Outlook Integration within EPIC
- 30 days Suspense
- Improvements with Download & Suspense (branch codes)
Take a break, the fun's just getting started!
Our favorite portion of this roadshow, this last hour will showcase the best of what ASNOA University has to offer our affiliates!
- Upcoming Virtual Classes & Workshops
- Weekly sessions
- SBCL & PLCC
- Video library on YouTube
- Resources on our website
ASNOA's Marketing & Communications Manager Meghan Lang will take you through current automation trends and show you how to modernize your agency.
- Top 10
- Working remotely tips
- Move Technology from an expense to a profit
- Agencies are not waiting ~ digital agency -don’t be extinct
- ASNOA Marketing features available today
- Carrier Marketing resources that are available (free)
The day flies by! Time for a quick break at the half-way point!
Cyber compliance is a huge topic in the insurance industry right now, and many agencies are unknowingly breaking their state laws by not updating their cybersecurity.
- Is your agency Cyber compliant?
- 12 Steps to set up incidence response plan
- Resources available to help you be compliant