ASNOA University's Virtual Roadshow
As with many other organizations, we are limiting non-essential travel in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. As a result, we are moving the Epic Road Shows to the internet! The theme this summer is Peace, Love, and Data, so get ready to turn your digital info into real dollars! Log on and join us from the safety and comfort of your couch, no additional travel required.
Day One will focus on hot-button topics like:
- Interactive Data is the New Oil
- Accurate Reports- get the end results you want
- Creative Marketing Automation Campaigns
- Managing Renewals
- Never have outstanding commissions
Take some time to get up and stretch, maybe grab a snack or two!
The final hour of the roadshow is dedicated to growing your book. We will cover topics like:
- Using information, you already have, to increase sales
- Import – Market to those prospects
- Enter your policies ~ Outstanding Commissions
- Cross-sell opportunities
- Conversation with carrier reps ~ know their product
- Continue to learn “Knowledge Increases Revenue”
These resources can help your agency increase revenue and expand your appetite!
Day Two is dedicated to identifying nonproductive habits, and learning how to change them!
- Cleaning up bad habits
- Using 1 system to manage BOB
- Stop spending money when you don’t have to
- Streamline your Epic workflow
- Using Profit Centers to track Producer sales
Time for a quick break!
In the last hour, we'll have a peer-to-peer session covering techniques to improve your daily workflow and give you more cross-selling opportunities!
- Day to Day office workflow
- Managing your emails
- Marketing opportunities within your agency
- Social Media
ASNOA's Marketing & Communications Manager Meghan Lang will take you through current automation trends and show you how to modernize your agency.
- Top 10 Trends
- Working remotely tips
- Move Technology from an expense to a profit
- Agencies are not waiting ~ digital agency -don’t be extinct
- ASNOA Marketing features available today
- Carrier Marketing resources that are available (free)
The day flies by! Time for a quick break at the half-way point!
Cyber compliance is a huge topic in the insurance industry right now, and many agencies are unknowingly breaking their state laws by not updating their cybersecurity.
- Is your agency Cyber compliant?
- 12 Steps to set up incidence response plan
- Resources available to help you be compliant
You can register for the ASNOA U Workshop easily! The ASNOA U Workshop is geared toward producers and CSRs that are looking to hone their skills and grow their careers. ASNOA events are for Affiliates ONLY. If you are not a member of ASNOA yet, click here to get started.