Raynold T. Petrocelli, CLU, ChFC
Ray Petrocelli is an industry-leading innovator in the areas of agency development, management and training.
He is professionally designated as both a Chartered Life Underwriter and a Chartered Financial Consultant. Holding a background in business and accounting, Ray has utilized his industry knowledge and experience to establish new standards of excellence for agency development and marketing.
Following a distinguished career as a district sales manager at a Fortune 300 multi-line insurance company, Ray & his partner established Allegiance Insurance Services, Inc., a full-service, multi-line independent insurance agency and Agent Support Network of America, LLC.
Additionally, and along with business partner Joe Kobel, Ray is the founder of a diverse network of business enterprises, including: insurance, real estate brokerage, residential lending, and commercial real estate management. He has authored articles and spoken throughout the United States on numerous occasions to insurance professionals on the following topics: building sales, cross-selling, developing marketing strategies, leveraging technology to grow your agency, agent recruiting, and managing a remote and diverse independent agent network.
Above all, however, Ray is most proud of his marriage of 31 years, his four children - Brooke, Ray, Mike, and Nick (2 of whom work in the insurance industry) - and his grandchildren.
- Principal; Allegiance Insurance Services, Inc and Agent Support Network of America, LLC, Burr Ridge, Illinois. 2003 to present.
- District Manager for a Fortune 300 multi-line insurance company. Perennial company sales & profit leader in all lines for over 16 years. Accolades include consistent Top Ten & National District of the year and District of the Month honors. Achieved the highest new agent success ratio in the history of the company.
- Captive multi-line agent for a Fortune 300 company –Perennial Top 5 Sales leader in Commercial, Health and Life Production.
Skills and Accomplishments
- Fund raiser and Alumni Booster for Saint Joseph's Calumet (IN) College.
- Founder and supporter of the Allegiance Insurance College Intern Program. This college intern program assures the flow of new professionals into the insurance industry. College students in the major disciplines of Insurance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Management or related fields are eligible to apply.
- Served on numerous insurance company Agent Advisory Boards.
- B.S. Degrees in Accounting and Management (1974). Calumet College of Saint Joseph, Hammond, Indiana.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), 1998. The American College, Bryn Marr, Pennsylvania.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) , 1999. The American College, Bryn Marr, Pennsylvania.
Ray enjoys nothing more than time with his wife, children and grandchildren, especially at their family retreat in Lake Tahoe. He enjoys attending as many games of the Chicago White Sox (the Southside's Finest) as his schedule will permit. Additionally, he has been spotted many times in his "regular seat" at Chicago Bears and Chicago Bulls games.
Joseph R. Kobel
Joe Kobel is an award-winning insurance sales producer with over a quarter-century of industry experience and a track record of delivering results.
For over 30 years, Joe has exceeded annual production goals set by himself and his carriers. Over this span of time, Joe has earned a reputation as a hard-working insurance professional who does right by his clients and keeps his word. Due to this ethic and the sales success it has brought, Joe has been recognized with many of the insurance industry's most prestigious awards for agency production. These accolades include consistent Top 10 National Agent of the Year and Agent of the Month honors from some of America's largest property/casualty insurance carriers.
In addition to production success, Joe has mentored other insurance professionals on how to grow their books of business and increase their agency's revenues. Having thrived in competitive markets for over two decades - both as a captive and an independent agent - Joe possesses the knowledge of the many complexities and challenges that today's insurance agents face. It is this experience and entrepreneurial drive for helping other insurance professionals grow their businesses that led Joe to co-found ASNOA with his partner, Ray Petrocelli, in 2003.
- Principal; Agent Support Network of America/Allegiance, Inc. Burr Ridge, Illinois. (March 2004 - Present). A multiple line, independent, insurance agency.
- Insurance Producer; Joseph Kobel & Associates, Inc. Palos Heights, Illinois. Assistant District Manager; Commonwealth Life & Accident Insurance Company. League City, Texas. Effectively supervised a seven-agent sales territory for a life and fire insurance carrier.
- Licensed Agent; United Security Life. Palos Hills, Illinois
Skills and Accomplishments
- Consistent Agent of the Month and Top 10 Annual Agency Production awards from some of America's largest property/casualty and life insurance companies.
- Commercial Business Leader with special expertise in the insurance needs of construction firms.
- Professionally affiliated with the South Suburban (Chicago, IL) Home Builders Association and served 10 years as a Board Member for the Saint Coletta's of Illinois Foundation.
- Richard J. Daley College (1981); Chicago, Illinois.
- Participation in various insurance industry continuing education seminars, conferences and symposiums.
Joe is married and has three children, Maggie, Joe, and Emily. He is a long-time Chicago Bears season ticket holder and an avid fan of Chicago's favorite baseball team, the Chicago White Sox. Joe enjoys golf, travelling and spending time at his Michigan cabin with his family.